Little villas complex, on the "Cala di Levante pozzolana" in Linosa. A few steps from the port and town center. The villas are surrounded by greenery and a few meters from the sea.
Linosa, is a small island of volcanic origin placed in the Strait of Sicily, at the center of the Mediterranean (approximately 167 km from Sicily and 165 from Africa). Linosa, is charming and able to be loved by who is a lover of nature, environment and especially the sea.
Each villa offers 4 beds in two bedrooms, kitchen, living room, bathroom, terrace and private garden. Each villa is also equipped with built-in wardrobes, outdoor furniture, refrigerator, water heater, oven and grill, kitchen with dishes.
The weekly prices are inclusive of water, electricity and gas. Not included:
- Final cleaning compulsory € 50.00
- Bed linen and towels € 15.00/person
The stays are mandatory from Saturday to Saturday. For different requirements, please ask.
Sorry, but no beds can be added.
How to reach Linosa:
- Direct to Lampedusa, continue with hydrofoil (45 minutes - 3 trips daily) or ship (1 hour). Lampedusa is connected by daily flights with major Italian airports.
- Direct to Palermo, go to Porto Empedocles (AG) by car, bus or train, boarding hydrofoil (in summer leaves at 15.00 * except Tuesdays) or ship (leaves every day except at 23.59 * on Fridays);
- Direct to Catania, go to Porto Empedocles (AG) by car, bus or train, boarding hydrofoil (in summer leaves at 15.00 * except Tuesdays) or ship (leaves every day except at 23.59 * on Fridays);
* Except in adverse weather conditions
Tel. +39 095 494165 - +39 095 436611
Cell. +39 328 4239957